Thursday, April 10, 2008

Pull it over idiot!!!!!!!

So I'm driving home, in the "fast lane", as if it has a higher speed limit posted than the other lanes, and some lady in front of me is talking on her cell. Not such a problem except that she keeps trying to drink from a bottle of water and everytime she goes for a sip, while driving, while on the phone, she hits her brakes. So here we are getting up to a decent speed, if you call 30 mph in a 60 mph zone decent, and she hits the brakes. Up to speed again and she hits the brakes. Finally an opening in the next lane and I pull up next to her. Couldn't believe it, she had to be 90 y.o. trying to do all that at once. Get off the road.

Note to self: Vote "NO" on the next ballot regarding seniors having driving priveleges.

I feel better.

Thanks.

Art

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I've driven that stretch of road myself. My biggest thing is the slower drivers in the fast lane. Here in Nashville we call it the express lane. Even though during rush hour only cars with 2 or more occupants can use them, there's still those fools who think the law doesn't apply to them. I always "honk" when I see one pulled over and the cops are writing a ticket. YES.

Anonymous said...

This is a good blog. Lot's of stuff discussed in this blog. Keep up a good work.

Please review my blog. I also just created my blog and need a comment
weirdlifeandculture.blogspot.com

Artster63 said...

Thank you World..

I stopped by your site and those are some pretty interesting images. I'll keep an eye out for new posts.

-Art